If you are one of the many Allianz Insurance’s commercial policyholders, did you know that you have access to their free on-line risk management service, Risk Director?
What Is Allianz Risk Director?
Risk Director is a free risk management tool, available on-line for Allianz commercial policyholders and their brokers. It provides guidance and support on a broad range of topics and comprehensive risk management information, in addition to a wide array of documentation to utilise.
What Information Does It Provide?
- Risk improvement reports– enables risk improvements to be viewed and acted upon as required.
- Risk control notes– more than 120 downloadable topic related guidance notes covering a wide variety of subjects to assist with managing risks.
- health and safety tool-kit– a DIY, step-by-step guide available on-line to create a health and safety management system or to simply review what is already in place.
- Risk management guides– ten trade and risk specific guides designed for small and medium-sized (SME) businesses.
- Info-site guide– printable guides containing an assortment of risk management subjects on an extensive range of internet sites.
- e-training modules–business training assistance at discounted rates.
FAQ’s and Action Line
Allianz have an extensive FAQ section available to all policyholders in respect of Health & Safety, Property and Environment queries.
In addition, Allianz also provide a service entitled Actionline for questions that require an urgent reply in respect of health, safety and environmental matters and issues.
Actionline is a FREE helpline for Allianz Commercial policyholders. Provided by two specialist firms, namely Praxis42 and Glen Abbot. Actionline provides answers to questions that require immediate and expert advice on a range of health, safety, environment and business continuity matters.
For further information contact us today for a free commercial quotation with Allianz Insurance.